Monday, August 22, 2011

Model A Swap Meet and Super Car Sunday

California Car Cover was not attending any events over the weekend so I got up on Sunday morning and went to promote some of our upcoming shows. Around the corner from our shop on Sunday was the annual SFV Model A Club Parts Exchange and Show at the Boys Town.
There were quite a few cars on display and plenty of vendors exchanging all sorts of old car parts.

Looking for something rusty?
How about an operating hay baler?

I was not sure what this vehicle was, but it definitely attracted some attention.
These were pretty cool. A bunch of vintage Los Angeles street signs. There's a chance I picked up one for my garage.

The exchange was a good event to talk to some customers and pass out fliers for our upcoming parts exchange and parking lot sale we are hosting on Sept 17th. From the Model A show, I cruised over to Super Car Sunday to see what was going on.
I didn't get over there until 10 so I missed most of the action, but there was still a fair amount of cars on display.

Hi-Boy.

Chevy II.
A local Corvair club.




A vintage Honda motorcycle.
Recognize this Mini from the cover pages in our catalog? It reminded me about our upcoming Mini Cooper Show and Detail Day we are hosting at California Car Cover on October 1st. I attached the fliers for our next two events so everyone can check them out. See our website for all the details.



No comments:

Post a Comment