Monday, August 29, 2011

Hot Rod Cruise, LAPD Show and Super Car Sunday

While my sales team was up in Pleasanton for the annual Good Guys event, I spent my weekend in the Los Angeles area checking out some shows. Here are some photo highlights.
My first stop was the Hot Rod Magazine Cruise Night at the Automotive Driving Museum. I arrived towards the end of the show after work, but was able to snap some photos of a few cool cars.





I had never been to the Automotive Driving Museum in El Segundo, Ca so it was cool to check out some of the cars that members get to enjoy year round.


The next morning I was at the LAPD Traffic Division car show in Los Angeles, Ca. I loaded up my car with Golden Shine products and California Car Cover catalogs to promote our products and upcoming events. While the show was getting started I walked around and took photos and talked to some customers.









It was the first year for the show so I look forward to it expanding for years to come. The LAPD did a great job in making California Car Cover feel welcome. The show drew a variety of new and old, stock and custom as you can see in the pics.



After a long day at the show I was able to go home and rest for a few hours before heading out to Woodland Hills, Ca for the August edition of Super Car Sunday. I was able to demonstrate new Golden Shine products to some of our customers and offer show specials on cool products.
Batsmart!
The marquee for the day was Porsche, so there were plenty of new and classic Porsche automobiles on hand.

Though it was pretty hot, the show still attracted a lot of cars and people.
A fine example of what you can find at Super Car Sunday; three generations of Chevy Corvette cars.


A pair of cool Chevy II's at the show.

California Car Cover is always on hand at every Super Car Sunday. It was a great time on the last Sunday morning of the month to check out cool cars and talk shop. Don't forget to stop by California Car Cover on 9/17 for our 3rd Annual Parts Exchange and Parking Lot Sale.

Look for our staff underneath the California Car Cover canopy at the show next month.

California Car Cover Event's Page

No comments:

Post a Comment