Monday, October 24, 2011

Wings, Wheels and Rotors in Los Alamitos

California Car Cover was not exhibiting at any shows over the weekend, so I thought I would cruise down to Los Alamitos, Ca on Sunday for the annual Wings, Wheels and Rotors Expo. It is held at the Army Airfield. Above is a photo of me from the show. (I am the one on the right).
I had not been down to the expo before and it was a pretty nice event. The armed forces shows are usually good events for the family because there are a lot of things to see other than classic cars. There were plenty of planes, helicopters and demonstrations going on all day.



Even though the event was held at the Los Alamitos Airfield there were still plenty of classic cars on hand as part of the car show.



Gilmore Hauler.



The collection of model air crafts was pretty impressive too.

Helicopter takeoff.

Inside the cargo hauler.






It was a nice event on a beautiful day in Southern California. Keep coming back for more event coverage. I am at a car show or unique automotive event just about every weekend and I will post highlights here, on the official California Car Cover blog.

To see where California Car Cover will be next, please visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment