Monday, September 12, 2011

Old Town San Diego Car Show

I headed down to San Diego last Saturday morning to check out the Fiesta de Kustom Kulture Car Show in Old Town San Diego. On the way, I stopped at Cars and Coffee in Irvine, Ca to see what was on display.


How about that. A pair of cream 300 SD Mercedes vehicles.
There was some rain on the way to Orange County so the crowd and car count were lighter than usual. It was still worth the stop and hopefully on my next run to San Diego there will be some nicer weather.

The Fiesta de Kustom Kulture took place on San Diego Ave. in Old Town. It was a cool venue that I had never been to. It was a nice event and thanks to our friends at Motor Cult Apparel for letting California Car Cover know about the show. I had a good time checking out the cars. Here are some photo highlights.

A few rock and roll bands played throughout the day.
As the sun came out, so did the people.
Cadillac row.

Nostalgia drag cars.





It was nice having all the cars lined up on San Diego Ave. I walked back and forth through the cars and in and out of the small shops most of the day. Check out the guy in the yellow shirt. Him and his wife ended up in a lot of my photos and we were not even walking together. I did not notice it until I uploaded the photos when I returned home.


Custom pick up truck and motorcycle.


Cadillac.

San Diego Ave.
The Black Pearl Lincoln.










Custom Pickup.

The show was a lot of fun and drew a lot of people for its first year. I look forward to seeing how the show grows in the coming years.

Go to a lot of car shows? Check out the California Car Cover website to see what shows we will be at next.

No comments:

Post a Comment