Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Cruisin'

Over the Labor Day weekend, the Orange County Cruise takes place in Costa Mesa, Ca. California Car Cover has been a vendor there for many years. I decided to swing by the show on Sunday and take a few photos of some of the cool cars in attendance.

This truck and trailer combo is at the event every year. It is something else to see.
A nice convertible Cadillac.








Red was a popular paint color at the show.
I am a big fan of Chevy II's, no matter the condition.


After the show, I decided to drive over to Newport and cruise my beach cruiser around Balboa. Leaving the Balboa Ferry stop, I spotted this classic wagon. After walking around the wagon I noticed a few California Car Covers in the garage.
I talked to the car owner for a few minutes and found out he has quite a car collection, all of which are covered with our car covers.
Both being fans of classic GM vehicles, we talked cars for a few minutes before I got on the road and let him get back to work. I always enjoy seeing our CCC logo when I am out of the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment