Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday Morning Get Together

Nice GMC Pickup with white walls.

I was not in the area for the Supercar Sunday Marquee event last weekend, but I was in Woodland Hills yesterday morning to check out some classic cars. There wasn't the big crowd that you find at the marquee Sunday, but I still spotted some cool classics and exotics. The weather was perfect to spend a few hours with some friends and customers. Here are a few photos from the weekly get together at the Westfield Promenade. 


Clean Chevy Chevelle

Nice right hand drive Skyline

Killer 1957 Chevy with custom leather interior.



Lamborghini Miura

Whether you like new cars or old ones, SCS has something for everyone.
Check back next week as our event coverage for 2014 kicks off. The California Car Cover Crew and I will at the Pomona Swap Meet on Sunday where there is always plenty to check out. I hope to see many of our friends and customers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment